MP Samvida Shikshak Application form 2018 will be the MP board. Those candidates who want to register for TET exam can fill the MP Samvida Shikshak Application form 2018. The Department of School Education board of Madhya Pradesh is going conduct the recruitment exam for Guest faculty teacher 2018.
MP Samvida Shikshak Application form 2018 online
Every year lacks candidates appears for this MP Samvida Shikshak Recruitment 2018 exam. The main purpose of conducting this exam is for filling various guest teacher posts in various subjects for the government schools of Madhya Pradesh.
The Department of School education recently issues the official notification for MP Samvida Shikshak exam of Application 2018. From the official notification it is clear that for the 2018 year, this recruitment exam is conducted for 41500 vacancies.
MP Samvida Shikshak 2018 Exam Information
Name of the organization: Department of School Education, Madhya Pradesh
Name of the exam: MP Samvida Shikshak exam
Examination year: 2018
Total no of vacancies: 41500
Official site: www.educationportal.mp.gov.in
Candidates those who want to appear for this MP Samvida Shikshak 2018 exam of Application form should bear the following MP Samvida Shikshak Syllabus 2018 conditions
MP Smavida Shikshak Educational qualification 2018
For Grade 1- Candidates who are applying for Grade 1 post should be a graduate in any stream from any authorized university and should have completed their B.Ed
For Grade 2– Candidates who apply for the Application Form 2018 MP Samvida Shikshak exam’s Grade 2 post must have completed their graduate degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks and must have completed their B.Ed. Also, candidates should have passed their secondary school education with 50% marks
For Grade 3 – Candidates who apply for MP Samvida Shikshak exam’s Grade 2 post must have completed their graduate degree from any recognized university with at least 50% marks and must have 2 years diploma in elementary education or a B.ED degree
Candidates applying for MP Samvida Shikshak exam of application form 2018 must not cross 35 years as on 1st January of the examination year.
The relaxation for special category candidates such as SC and ST are provided as per the norms of Madhya Pradesh state government.
MP Samvida Shikshak Application form Details
Candidates those who want to apply for MP Samvida Shikshak cut-off marks 2018 can apply for the exam through the online application. This application for Madhya Pradesh Samvida Shikshak exam is available in online mode only. This application form is available on the official site of the exam.
For detailed information, candidates are advised to visit the official site of Madhya Pradesh Education Board.
The candidates will be selected based on the performance of the candidate in the written exam and in the personal interview. Candidates who qualified in the written test are called for personal interview. Candidates selected for the personal interview call for document verification and get placed.
How to apply for MP Samvida Shikshak 2018?
- Candidates have to visit official site educationportal.mp.gov.in
- The home page of the site opens on the screen
- In the home page, you have to select “MP Samvida Shikshak 2018 Recruitment” menu
- After that, you have to select “Apply Online” option
- The online application form of the exam opens
- Applicants have to fill up the MP Application form with all the relevant details in Capital Letter
- After that candidate have to upload their scanned photograph and signature
- Candidates can deposit the application fee through online banking or bank Challan. If you deposit the application fee through bank Challan, then you have to include the Challan no in the application form.
- Finally, submit the MP-SS Application form 2018.
- Make a print out of your online application form. This will be helpful for you in future purpose
We thank you for visiting our site. It is a promise that we will update our site frequently for more details. So, keep visiting us.